Registration for TradMaD, August 26 to September 1, 2023
Camp is currently full, but you can join the waitlist by filling out the 2023 Registration Form. Send no money unless/until we tell you we have a space for you!
The cost is $860 for members of
Associated Organizations, $910 for non-members. Some scholarships are available. Fill out the online application form, or download the Scholarship Application: (pdf format), (MS Word format to download). Note that if you are applying for a scholarship, you must also fill out the online registration form.
You can pay via PayPal (see button below), or by check or credit card - send to TradMaD Camp, 444 W 54 St #7, New York NY 10019. Call Heather at (646) 628-4604 with credit card information. Please do not send credit card info via email!
Here are the Camp's COVID Policies for 2023. Please read the Attestation Form about possible COVID symptoms/contact. If you cannot reply "Yes" to any of these questions, please send an email — tradmadcamp (at) gmail.com.
Forms to fill out
- All campers and staff must read, sign, and return the Waiver - pdf format or Word document.
- Smoking Policy Please fill this out if you are a smoker or vaper. Note: there has been a change of permitted smoking areas.
- Special Diets Policy (pdf)
- Special Diets Form (Word doc to download). Only fill this out if you have allergies or special needs
- Full and partial scholarships are available
2023 Cancellation policy
If you think you or anyone in your household has COVID, or if you are experiencing COVID symptoms, we encourage you to stay home. You may cancel for reasons of COVID at any time and receive a full refund.
We will miss you, but If you must cancel, please let us know as soon as possible; we often have someone on a waitlist eager to attend. If you cancel from the waitlist at any time and receive a full refund.
For non-COVID related cancellations, you may cancel up to a week before camp and receive a full refund.
For non-COVID cancellatons:
All cancellation fees go into the scholarship fund and a donation letter is issued. Registrations are not transferable.
- Up to 7 days before the first day of TradMaD - no cancellation fee
- Less than 7 days before the first day of TradMaD - $150 per person
- From waitlist (anytime) - no cancellation fee
- Without notifying us before the first day of TradMaD - no refund